Here are the top five tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Miss The Moose.
1. Moose Collision
• Once two moose collide with each another, they will immediately run in opposite directions. So watch out…especially when they come diagonally – or you may become the deer in headlights!
• Given that you have one chance available, it’s best to revive when you have a relatively high score, that way you won’t waste time missing moose for measly scores, like thirty 😉
• Each time you unlock a higher tiered vehicle, its acceleration will be faster than its predecessor, offering a nice chance of pace. See what I did there?
4. New Set of Wheels
• Each vehicle comes with it’s own theme song, so crank up the music and try to relax, if you can…
5. Moose King
• Reach a score of 75 to unlock the last vehicle in the game and, as an added bonus, the game becomes Ad-Free! Become the Moose King!
‘Assassin’s Creed Identity’: Top 10 Tips & Cheats You Need to Know
Check out this developer crafted tips and cheats guide for Ubisoft’s latest mobile release, Assassin’s Creed Identity.
‘Miss The Moose’: Top 5 Tips & Cheats You Need to Know
For all other news on the Technology