DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Pay-TV
– Strategies to Face with the Cord-Cutting Phenomenon” report
to their offering.
This report delivers a status update on cord-cutting in the United
States and in Europe, along with a future outlook.
It analyses the different ways that pay-TV markets on either side of the
Atlantic are evolving, and the progress being made by OTT services.
It identifies the factors behind viewers’ key reasons for cancelling
their traditional pay-TV plans.
It also explores how pay-TV providers and top broadcasters are
responding to battle against the cord-cutting phenomenon, or at least
minimise its impact on their business.
Lastly, it delivers insights into how this phenomenon is likely to
unfold over time.
State of pay-TV in the main markets
– The pay-TV market in the United States and Europe
– The OTT markets development
The key incentives for cord-cutting
– How pay-TV providers and broadcasters are responding
– Diversifying product lines
– Enhancing TV products
Summary and outlook
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Methodology & definitions
3. State of pay-TV in the main markets
4. The key incentives for cord-cutting
5. How pay-TV providers and broadcasters are responding
– Amazon Prime Video
– AT&T DirecTV
– CBS All Access
– Comcast Stream
– DirecTV Now
– HBO Now
– KPN Play
– SFR Play
– Sky UK
– Sling TV
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvk4xz/paytv
For all other news on the health