Everyone has met annoying advertising on the Internet about male enhancement pills and male enhancement supplements. But is it worth it to try ways or pay money for miracle pills?
The length of the penis is often of concern to the male. This is what provoked the appearance of a huge number of products that will help in its increase.
Next, you will find out if this really helps, what causes side effects and how effective are the methods?
Is it possible to penis enlargement?
Many men who are washed up about organ enlargement are of medium length. That is, he does not need any intervention, because he can engage in sexual activity and does not have problems with the urethra.
Urologists argue that all the ads that men see are a common marketing ploy. Marketers know that men are worried that they can’t satisfy their partner, so they took advantage of this and created all kinds of medicines that supposedly help, which is actually a myth.
- So-called traction devices exist to lengthen the genitals due to the lightweight of the device. According to the review, such an extension cord is a really effective method of penile extension without the intervention of surgeons. The average result is 1-3 cm when worn about 5 hours a day. But such a device does not guarantee security.
- Vacuum devices put on the organ, and it swells. But there is no scientific justification that it helps. With frequent use of the pump, the tissues of the penis can be impaired and the erection in men can be weaker.
- Pills and lotions. This is the most popular method, they include vitamins, hormones, but again there are no guarantees for organ enlargement.
- Penile surgery where tissue transplantation takes place from another part of the body. Doctors do not guarantee safety, and the method is very expensive and risky. Penile enlargement surgery can cause several side effects, including large blood loss and infection. The consequences can even lead to the removal of a member or to its distortion.
How to improve sex life?
- If you are concerned about your size, then you should talk with a sexologist or psychologist.
- Getting rid of pubic hair, their absence can pretend that the length of the penis is longer.
- Go in for sports so that the body is fit. So, you will be confident in yourself, feeling male enhancement.
First of all, you need to understand your thoughts before you believe information about products that have side.